Take action to be confident and to be clear as to where you’re headed financially. This is why the three promises of a Financial Life Professional should resonate with you. The first is a promise to get you clear and present in your financial life. This is imperative. Often times we are driven and shaped by, if not, even held hostage from the narratives and the stories we have on circumstances we’ve got with money, with our wealth, or our worth.
The second promise of a Financial Life Professional is that they will help you to own your financial life, and its entirety. All the good, all the bad and all the ugly. You need not be gripped by the financial life you’ve got. You can in fact be freed from the grip it's got of you, so you can go and design your financial future by your hands. Not by someone else’s.
Promise number three of a Financial Life Professional. They will help you not only re-define your financial life in the future, but have you co-author it so you can lead, live and leave a legacy that will make you proud. This is what it means to have a financial life professional in your life.
Get results with qualified Coach to become:
- One 60 min Zoom Call or Phone Call per week
- Recording made available
- Unlimited email access for questions in coaching session
- Reviewing, assisting and holding clients accountable with completing FLQ Assessments, and Financial Life Vault
- Financial Life Professional provides action steps and schedule to complete tasks using the Legacy Proprietary Tools
- Strategic Conversations in areas where Financial Life Professional is qualified to comment on.
- Clients will receive or become:
- fully financially organized. A place for everything and everything in its place
- An understanding of their current financial capabilities by learning how to live life intentionally
- Insight into where they would like to be in 1 to 3 or 5 years (live intentionally)
Your Financial Life Professional will provide action steps and schedule to complete tasks using the Legacy Proprietary Tools and Strategic Conversations in areas where Financial Life Professional is qualified to comment on.